Tuesday 27 November 2012

Role Affirmation and Correction

In my last post I spoke about how neither of us were really 'feeling' our roles lately. Somehow life had just been getting in the way.  General life stress and lack of intimate time together took the focus off our roles in ttwd and we weren't as close as we normally are.

I was hopeful that the past weekend would allow us some intimate time and bring us closer. Well, it was a bit mixed.  There was role affirmation (Rick style), sex and discipline.

Rick was definitely 'on' and determined that we would focus on ttwd and regain the closeness and intimacy.  He was away from home during the day Saturday and in the middle of doing housework I received the following text.

When I get home, I want to find you in a skirt and no panties.

Later on, the following text arrived.

Also, I want to find you in a loose top, no bra and your hair down

Woa nelly!  What's this?  My heart started racing wondering just what he had planned.  I continued my day and prepared myself as he had instructed and he finally arrived home.

I felt submissive from the moment he walked in the door.  I think it must have been the lack of underwear, and the knowledge that he knew it!  We kissed and cuddled and he finally sat down on the couch.  I immediately knelt between his legs on the floor and we talked with him running his fingers through my hair and up and down my back.

He told me he loved me and that we would focus on our roles during the night.  That we had been through some stresses etc that had taken us away from our roles and needed to refocus. Also, that we were most happy when we were both doing our part.

He then asked me if I had done as he asked.  I stood up and lifted my skirt, his hand immediately went to caress my bntt.  I then proceeded to show him that I was indeed bra less.  Again, his hand immediately went to caress my breasts.

A little while later he took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.  He talked for a while about what my submission means to him, how difficult it has been maintaining ttwd lately and reiterated how good it is for us and how I am at my happiest when I am submissive to him.  He then proceeded to guide me over the bed.

He continued to talk to me for a while about what he expects of me, how I thrive on his dominance etc, then landed a few gentle smacks.  He continued this for a while interspersing the smacks with rubbing my behind and back.  There was the odd harder smack but on the whole the spanking was very light.

Then, he did something totally unexpected.  His hand moved from my bottom and he started rubbing my nib.  He kept this up relentlessly, rubbing, stroking and circling.  His other hand alternated between rubbing my bottom, up and down my back and stroking my hair.  I was wildly turned on.  Just as I was on my way to finding sweet release he stopped and told me to kneel and take him in my mouth.  He stopped me abruptly after a while and told me to bend back over the bed and proceeded to tease me again talking to me all the while.  Telling me I was his girl etc.  Once I climaxed he told me to kneel again and finish the job I had started earlier.

Sunday didn't go so well for me.  I was spanked, and not the good kind of spanking, before I even got out of bed.  I had broken one of our rules and confessed this to my husband while we were snuggling in bed.  He asked me some questions to establish what had happened and why.  After several questions he deemed the act deliberate defiance, pulled me across his lap and gave me a hard spanking with the leather paddle.  He told me how disappointed he was.  It turned out that it had crossed his mind that I may had broken this particular rule, but he ultimately trusted me, trusted that I had done the right thing and felt bad for even thinking I may had disobeyed him.

He asked me if it was his fault, should he have checked on me rather than trusting that I had complied.  A word of caution here.  When your husband decides the spanking is over and lets you up, it is never a good idea to say things like "I wish I hadn't told you" or "I shouldn't have told you".  it's a very quick trip straight back across his knee!

I was not only spanked.  I spent a great part of my Sunday night writing lines.  The worst part of having to undertake this particular punishment is having to present them to my husband once done.  It always results in a further lecture which always includes the words "why did you have to write these lines?"  

As well as the spanking and lines I was also grounded from blogland for 24 hours.  I am still trying to catch up with many of you between the ban and not getting much blogging time on Saturday.

So, are both back to where we should be after the weekend?  We are well on the way.  My husband has certainly regained his HoH mojo and we are close again.  As for me, I am definitely feeling more submissive, but still don't feel I am where I should be.  

17 comments:

  1. oh sweetie, it sounds like it will take some time before you get back to where you want to go.

    but take heart - you're on the right track no?

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fondles, thank you for your lovely words and for the hugs.

      Things have definitely improved since. He has certainly found his mojo and I am feeling much more submissive.

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  2. Sorry I am late 'this morning' Barney got up with the kids. Hope the tea was good :)

    Well you might not be there yet, but you are both committed to getting there, and that is more than half the battle. I think you might be good to remember that you didn't become unsubmissive overnight, so it stands to reason that being where you want to be won't happen overnight either.

    Good luck!

    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wilma, very good point. You don't become unsubmissive overnight and it is a process getting back to where you want to be.

      Things are now much improved. I'm feeling way more submissive now, and Rick has certainly found his mojo again!

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  3. Good to read your hubby has his HoH mojo back and you're working your way beck to a place you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr BB, thank you. We are definitely in a much better place now :)

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  4. Hey Roz - Fondles and Willie said it all - you two are working your way back and heading in the right direction. Have faith in Rick and yourself - together, you can accomplish anything! Hang in there.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, thank you for your lovely words. We are doing much better again now. I am feeling a lot more submissive and he has certainly regained his mojo!

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  5. when they regain that lost mojo - watchout coz boy oh boy do we feel it :)
    great post
    hugs kiwi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kiwi, welcome! Thank you for reading and commenting.

      You got that right! He has definitely regained his mojo. We are in a much better place now, heading back to where we should be and I am feeling a lot more submissive. It feels good!

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  6. Roz, I apologize I did not get a chance to comment on your other post. But, even though you say things are not where you want them to be.....they sound better. I am sorry about the writing lines and the not so good spanking. Sounds like you did have some good things and the best part is getting back to your roles. Keep on Keeping on! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SNP, please don't apologise. I've been playing catchup on the blogs for a while now :)

      Thank you for your lovely words. It was a mixed weekend. The lines and spanking weren't so good :( But overall it was a good weekend for us and a turning point back to where we should be, and both want to be.

      We are in a much better place now and have regained our respective 'mojo's' Lol

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  7. Roz, everyone else already said all the helpful and supportive things I was thinking.

    I can feel your emotions in this post, both positive and sad, and still a bit "off" and maybe wistful. I wanted to acknowledge that before I ask if you felt somewhat detached in relating your Saturday? It sounds like a wonderful day for both of you, but there was very little of your feelings about all that transpired.

    Maybe it hurt a little to remember how good that was, because what followed on Sunday might have overshadowed Saturday? You don't have any lingering guilt or bad feelings about having broken your rule, do you?

    I don't need to know the answers. I'm just picking at it a little - thinking maybe to help you process. Perhaps all I've done is make you think/know I don't have a clue!

    Hugs, Roz.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irishey, you always make me think and are so perceptive - thank you!

      The incident on Sunday was hard emotionally mainly because my husband was so disappointed that he had felt guilty even thinking that I may have broken that rule to then find out that I had. Because of this it did take me a bit longer to let go of the guilt.

      I don't think it overshadowed the great time we had Saturday though. I think both incidents were important in helping us reconnect and find our way back to our respective roles.

      We are in a much better place now and I am feeling a lot more submissive now, which is where I want to be.

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  8. Woa Nelly is right! I don't need to add much b/c the other ladies already said it all. I know that I spend plenty of time still feeling a bit "off" and I think it's okay. The fact that we are actually aware of that now is a starting point for thinking about what is going on inside. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie, as always you make perfect sense - thank you! I never thought about it that way. I guess it is ok to feel a bit 'off' but being aware of it and working out the why is the key.

      We are in a much better place now. He has certainly regained his mojo and I am feeling a lot more submissive, which is where I want to be.

      Hugs
      Roz

      Delete
  9. Many thanks for sharing this very good article. Very interesting ideas! sbobet88

    ReplyDelete